You’re looking for kick-butt, eyeball-grabbing writing for your business or publication.
What an amazing coincidence — I can help!
I’ve written thousands (yes, thousands) of magazine articles, web pages, blog posts, brochures, press releases, case studies, radio ads, and more, for clients ranging from Wainwright Bank and Sprint to Sanitary Maintenance magazine and Redbook. Clients want to kiss me (though they don’t actually do it) because I don’t just write pretty prose — I get results like these:
- An article I wrote for Forbes.com racked up 75,000 views in 15 hours (see my Portfolio page to read the article).
- A bill insert I wrote for Bay State Gas sold over 800 carbon monoxide detectors, which the client called “an excellent rate for such a promotion.”
- An article I wrote for Redbook about a libido-boosting diet landed the magazine on a TV news show.
- A press release I crafted for the Candle Beach Company garnered a 15% response from the media (anything over 5% is considered very good) — including a placement in Woman’s Day, a magazine with 20 million readers.
- A blog post for Copyblogger on how to earn more as a writer quickly earned over 7,000 social media shares.
Take a look around the My Writing page for more details!
Thought you’d like to see the opening paragraph of this e-mail I received. I’ve had other comments (verbal) telling me what a terrific story you wrote. As I’ve told you, I agree wholeheartedly. You’re the first freelance writer I’ve hired in 20 years who wrote a story about the college that I was able to feel truly proud to have in the magazine.
–David Morcom, Editor of Colby-Sawyer Alumni Magazine