Want to spread the word about How to Do It All? Here are three things you can do:
Here, I’ll be posting sharable images your Facebook friends, Pinterest peeps, and everyone else will love. Post one of these and your friends will think you’re the bomb! Just click the image to enlarge it, and right-click to download. If you would like to link the images, please use the link: http://www.howtodoitallbook.com.
Need some compelling content for your blog or email newsletter? Just ask! I’ve guested for top blogs like Copyblogger, Tiny Buddha, Write to Done, and many more. Email me at email@example.com for more info.
I — and my books — have been featured in:
- The Good Intentions Show by United Intentions, on BlogTalk Radio (LIVE May 20 at 11 am Eastern, then syndicated): An interview about he do-it-all concept.
- Raleigh Magazine: “Doing It All (If You Really Want To)”
- The BIGG Success Podcast: “How to Do It All and Keep Your Sanity”
- My Carolina Today (TV program on NBC Raleigh)
- Tiny Buddha: “The More You Do, the More Opportunities Open to You”
- Rainbow Rumpus: “Linda Formichelli, Writer & Author”
- The Optimal Living Daily Podcast: “Practice Extreme Gratitude”
- LinkedIn Pulse Blog: “Authors share their advice: don’t make this mistake when self-publishing”
- piesync blog: “The Surprising Benefits of Stress”
- Writer’s Digest Magazine
- Write to Done
- Boost Blog Traffic
- 88 Cups of Tea
- Make a Living Writing
- And many more!
I’m skilled at being interviewed for magazines, newspapers, podcasts, and video. In other words…I give good quote. Contact me for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org!