Need a speaker to present at your writers conference? You’ll like me. An experienced public presenter, I’ve spoken at writers conferences all over the U.S. on topics like these:
- Writing the perfect pitch.
- “Pay the Writer” — dealing with payment issues as a freelancer.
- “Write Your Way Out Of the Rat Race” — how to quit your job to go freelance.
- Organization and time management for freelancers.
- How to write for health markets.
I’ve also been interviewed for TV programs, radio shows, webinars, and podcasts.
Here’s a partial list of my speaking credits. Want me to get your writers all psyched up to write…further along the learning curve…and prepared to earn more from their writing? Email me at email@example.com or text 508-207-5275.
- Write Now! Writers Conference (Raleigh, NC)
- The American Society of Journalists & Authors Conference (New York City)
- North American Travel Journalists Association (NATJA) Conference (Santa Fe, NM)
- The Society of Southwestern Authors’ “Wrangling with Writing” Conference (Tucson, AZ)
- Journalcon (Austin, TX)
RADIO, TV, PODCASTS, ETC.
- The Good Intentions Show by United Intentions, on BlogTalk Radio: An interview about the do-it-all concept.
- The BIGG Success Podcast: “How to Do It All and Keep Your Sanity”
- My Carolina Today (NBC Raleigh): Interview about the Write Now! Writers Conference and my book Write Your Way Out of the Rat Race…And Step Into a Career You Love
- The Optimal Living Daily Podcast: “Practice Extreme Gratitude”
- 88 Cups of Tea: Earning Income as a Freelance Writer & Respecting Your Worth
P.S. I’ve also given many, many small talks for freelance writers at venues like Borders, Barnes & Noble, the local library, the Society of Professional Communicators monthly meeting, the Triangle Association of Freelancers monthly meeting, and Canyon Ranch.
Linda Formichelli is a conference director’s dream. Her deep experience as a writer, editor and coach gives her tremendous insight into the needs and wants of both aspiring and established writers, and the sessions she offers are packed with useful information that attendees can take home and put to immediate use. Linda has been a three-time presenter at Write Now!, the annual conference sponsored by Triangle Association of Freelancers in Raleigh, N.C., and spoke to a packed room each time. She has much to offer, and would be a wonderful addition to any conference program.
–Don Vaughan, Founder, Triangle Association of Freelancers